Windows 11/10 includes bloatware known to everyone. Even though it is possible to manually remove or disable unrequired things and enhance the overall performance of Windows, it is time-consuming, and you can’t turn it off manually. This risewindows article will introduce this software, WinClean, which will clean and optimize your Windows 11 and 10.
WinClean for Windows
It is an intelligent power application that gives windows a power boost. WinClean gives its users power and easy-to-control windows. It provides file cleanup (including cookies, History, index.dat), registry scan, auto start control, and shortcut check. We recommend using it to keep your Windows clean and tidy regularly.
Although, Winclean provides detailed information in various dialog boxes to give its users complete confidence and understanding of its functionality to meet the needs of the ordinary windows user. To be on the safe side WinClean is equipped with a unique safety net that enables it to revert changes made to the computer’s OS.
The application deepens your PC settings and enables you to disable undesired features quickly. Apart from the primary users, advanced users can also use this application’s help to optimize their PCs. After that, you can perform several tasks such as disk cleanup, scanning, fixing system issues, checking the integrity of your system files, turning off Windows ads and Microsoft’s telemetry services, uninstalling pre-installed programs, and more using this software.
The program comes with a spotless user interface. It has a collection of scripts that makes your task easy, including the command line (Batch), PowerShell, and the Registry Editor. The application also lets you add scripts. So, the beauty of this program is that it enables you to create a system restore point before optimizing your PC.
If something goes wrong after running this application, you can quickly restore your computer to its previous working state. The WinClean will divide into three tabs that include several customization options. Then, these tabs are the following: Maintenance, Debloat, and Customization.
So, the maintenance tab includes the following options:-
- Aggressive disk cleaning
- Clear event logs
- Clear File Explorer history
- Delete all system restore points
- Delete junk files
- Repair system using Deism’s cleanup image
- Schedule Check Disk utility
- Run Component Store Cleanup
- Run the Disk Cleanup tool
- Run the System File Checker tool
Here, you can do the following using the Debloat tab:-
- Disable ads
- Disable Biometry services
- Disable Bluetooth services
- Disable delivery optimization
- Disable Hyper-V services
- Disable network and business services
- Disable smart card services
- Disable telemetry and data collection
- Disable useless services
- Disable Xbox services
- Remove Cortana
- Remove Microsoft Windows Malware Removal Tool
- Remove useless apps
- Stop apps from running in the background
- Uninstall Microsoft Edge
- Uninstall One Drive
Then, under the Customization tab, you have the following options:-
- Always show file extensions
- Always show folder merge conflicts
- Disable downloaded files blocking
- Disable Explorer online help
- Disable hibernation
- Disable shortcut suffix
- Disable the Start menu web search
- Disable systematic short filename creation
- Disable Timeline
- Enable legacy Windows Photo Viewer
- Keep thumbnail cache after reboot
- Show checkboxes near files and folders
- Show full path in Explorer title bar
- Show seconds in the taskbar clock
Here you can download it from the GitHub website.
That’s it for the article.
I hope this risewindows post will be informative to you.
Good luck & keep reading, guys.