If you are using a Windows 10 PC and need to capture some videos, you may wonder if there is a built-in screen recorder in Windows 11/10. The recording computer screen is a great way to make tutorials, save wonderful gaming time, and share funny things with others.
Vidmore Screen Recorder has hosted a giveaway and offers its Screen Recorder tool for free, costing $19.95 per month for a single PC. There is, however, a lifetime license for $69.95, which allows you to record on three computers simultaneously.
In this risewindows article, we introduce the Vidmore Screen Recorder, which helps you record all types of content at any time.
Vidmore Screen Recorder for Windows 11 and 10
This Screen Recorder is an all-in-one tool that allows you to capture any part of your screen, record HD video and audio, and take screenshots any time you like. It is a convenient and easy-to-use screen recording software. It is available for Windows 11 and 10. Whether you want to record computer screens, exciting gameplay, webcam videos, online lectures, favorite music, or save a screenshot.
Features of Screen Recorder
It includes the following several features:-
- Screen Recording: You can record your computer in its entirety or selectively in certain areas. Additionally, you can capture video games on your screen, as well as online games.
- Capture Webcam and Audio: The software allows you to capture video from your webcam and audio from your microphone. It can also capture audio from the computer, which is useful for demonstrations and tutorials.
- Screenshots and GIFs: Gamers and YouTubers can capture screenshots from the entire screen or any specific window and make GIFs from their recorded video.
- Scheduled Recording: This allows you to set the start and end times and fix the screen so that the software records the screen automatically without your presence.
- Real-Time Drawing: Adding texts and drawings to the screen during a recording is essential for professional tutorials and demonstrations. The application lets users add texts, shapes, and arrows in real-time while recording. The mouse area can also be highlighted.
Get Vidmore Screen Recorder for Free
To get the free license of this Screen Recorder, visit the giveaway page. Here, enter your name, and email address. Lastly, click the Get Free License button to receive an email with the license code.
After receiving the license code, download this application from its official website and install it on your PC. Enter your email and license code to activate the full version of this tool.
Once you activate this tool, it will work for 1 year free of cost.
That’s it for the article.
I hope this post will be helpful to you.
Good luck, guys.