Being a Windows user, you might have installed or uninstalled applications from your computer/laptop several times, depending on your liking. We do not require any external program to facilitate the process as Windows has these functions by default. However, the apps you uninstall leave some traces in the form of registry entries, unnecessary folders, configuration files, etc. If you want to delete the program, you need to delete these leftover files too manually, which may seem like quite a task.
Therefore, risewindows has brought you a third-party app that will do the job for you. The application we are talking about here is Revo Uninstaller, which helps altogether remove desktop software and Microsoft Store apps.
Revo Uninstaller for Windows 11/10
Features of Revo Uninstaller
- Portable version for all your personal Windows devices
- Customizable and flexible easy to use user interface
- Free professional technical support
- Revo Uninstaller Mobile version
- Quick Uninstall one or more programs in a row
- The best Windows application to uninstall stubborn programs easily
- Remove junk files and unnecessary program files.
- Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, and Windows Server
- Complete powerful software uninstall
Uninstall EXE software using Revo Uninstaller
Revo uninstaller has an easy interface and straightforward options. It displays the list of applications installed on your computer and lets you select the ones you want to uninstall. After selecting the applications, click on the uninstall button or select the app and right-click and select uninstall option. It will take care of the rest.
You will see the following options by right-clicking on any installed app:-
- Open Help Link
- Open Update Link
- Search Google for (Software & Developer Name)
- Open Install Location
- Open Registry Key
- Export List to (Text file or HTML file)
- Open About Link
In conclusion, Revo Uninstaller is a great program that provides a complete solution that makes it hassle-free to fix any application via registry or remove unwanted files.
Uninstall Microsoft Store apps using Revo Uninstaller
Removing the Microsoft application is a bit different from regular software, and you can easily do it using Revo Uninstaller. Similar to EXE, you can do the following with Windows Store apps:-
- Search at Google for (Software & Developer Name)
- Install Location
- Open in Microsoft Store
- Open Registry Key
One of the exciting features of Revo Uninstaller is Hunter Mode, wherein you will find a crosshair icon on the desktop’s top right. Run the app and click on this icon; you will find the following options:-
- Stop Auto Starting
- Open Containing Folder
- Kill Process
- Kill and Delete Process
AutoRun manager, Junk File Cleaner, Windows Tools, Browsers Cleaner, Microsoft Office Cleaner, Windows Cleaner
Revo Uninstaller also offers these features apart from uninstalling software and Windows Store apps:-
- AutoRun Manager: Enables or disables autorun programs.
- Junk File Cleaner removes junk files.
- Windows Tools: Helps launch system features like System Restore, Network Information, Security Center, System Properties, System Information, TCP/IP Netstat Command, Disk Defragmenter, Services, Shared Folders, Group Policy, Add/Remove Windows Programs, etc.
- Browsers Cleaner: Helps clear browser history, cookies, etc., from the browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, and IE.
- Microsoft Office Cleaner: Removes the recent history of the documents.
- Windows Cleaner
Windows Cleaner offers you to clear the following unwanted histories:-
- Clear the Common Dialog Last Visited Folder History
- Delete the Start Menu Usage Logs
- Empty the Clipboard
- Empty the Recycle Bin
- Delete Windows Temporary Files
- Delete crash memory dump files
- Delete Chkdsk (Check Disk) recovered file fragments
- Delete Thumbnail Cache
- Clear the “MS Paint” Recent File History
- Clear the “MS Wordpad” Recent File History
- Clear the Regedit Last Opened Key History
- Clear the Common Dialog Open/Save Recent History
- Clear the Recent Documents History
- Clear the Start Menu Run History
- Clear the Find File History
- Clear the Printers, Computers, and People Find History
You get a lot of options in the Revo Uninstaller freeware tool, which you can use to keep your system clean.
Download Revo Uninstaller
You also get a portable version of Revo Uninstaller, which means you do not have to install it on your computer. You can get the latest version of the Revo Uninstaller app from the official website for free.
That is it.
You guys are amazing; Keep reading, learning, and growing.