The tools that let you control your Windows 11 and 10 privacy issues and help you fix them are known as the best Privacy Protector tool. You can turn off all tracking services available on Windows 11 and 10. This will help you gain complete control over your Windows OS, and thus you can prevent Microsoft from spying on your activity.
The Privacy Protector from SoftOrbits is an all-in-one program that lets you fix privacy issues quickly and easily on your Windows 11 and 10 computers. The regular cost of SoftOrbits Privacy Protector is $14.99; however, in this giveaway, you can get it for free.
Microsoft collects personal information while using Windows 11 or 10; blocking these is almost impossible, but with the Privacy Protector tool, you can minimize this. You can prevent your PC from transmitting private data to Microsoft.
Main Features of Privacy Protector
The Privacy Protector tool includes a lot of features. Privacy Protector for Windows 11 does the following things to stop Windows 11 tracks:
- Deletes or disables Telemetry
- Clears and disables DiagTrack Log
- Stops, blocks, or removes over 37 tracking services, including tracking activities discovered in Windows services such as Cortana background tracking services, Media Center, Customer Experience Improvement Program, Power Efficiency Diagnostics, Family Safety Monitor, Office ClickToRun Service Monitor, Application Experience, Office Telemetry, Disk Diagnostic, Media Center and Windows Search.
- Disables Keylogger, preventing Microsoft from collecting information you type on your keyboard.
- Disables Windows Defender.
- Disables Cortana to prevent background collection and transmission of data recorded with your microphone and webcam.
- Disables Windows Update, allowing you to block unwanted updates.
- Selectively rolls back specific Windows Updates enabling tracking features (for Windows 11, 8.1, 8, and 7).
- Disables certain Telemetry and tracking modules in Microsoft Office 2016.
- Optionally blocks Microsoft Office updates.
- Enables users to uninstall OneDrive.
- Windows 11 Privacy Tool Enables disabling Bing Search.
- Enables uninstalling built-in and non-removable Metro and Universal applications, releasing RAM and effectively stopping additional tracking performed by these applications.
- Enables the ability to remove all Metro and Universal applications, effectively bringing your Windows 11 installation as close to Windows 7 as possible (you’ll have to download the old Calculator app, though).
- Allows reinstalling Windows 7-8 Picture Viewer.
- Blocks more than 60 Microsoft IP addresses engaged in user activity tracking on the host level (by modifying the host’s file).
- Blocks IP addresses from the tracking network by creating Windows Firewall rules.
- Automatically creates a Restore Point before making changes to the system.
- Most Privacy Fixes can be reverted if required.
- Some Privacy Fixes cannot be reversed even via System Recovery.
Downloading and License Key for Privacy Protector
First, you need to download and install the setup file from this link to gain full access to the Privacy Protector tool for free. Now, run the installer and complete the installation process. Then, launch the Privacy Protector software the application’s main interface. After that, click the “Register” button. Finally, enter the license code to activate the full version.
That’s it for the article.
I hope this risewindows post will be helpful to you.
Note: Once the firm starts a new giveaway for this application, we will update the key on this post.
Good luck & keep reading, guys…!!!