The Windows 11 taskbar is locked by default. In Windows 11 vertical taskbar feature is not available. It may configure it in a limited fashion. Users may find it challenging to customize the taskbar as per their preferences. Because recently, Microsoft changed the operating system.
In this article, you will learn the freeware tool known as StartAllBack.
What is StartAllBack?
StartAllBack is a freeware application that allows you to move your taskbar to the right side of the screen or handle the app to restore the start menu, context menu, explorer, style, and order, back to Windows 10 manner.
Main features of StartAllBack
Restore and improve the taskbar
- Show labels on task icons.
- Adjust icon size and margins.
- Move the taskbar to the top, left, or right edges.
- Drag and drop stuff onto the taskbar.
- Center task icons, but keep the Start button on the left.
- Split into segments, use dynamic translucency.
- Separate corner icons with Windows 7/10 UI.
Restore and improve File Explorer and Control Panel
- Ribbon and Command Bar revamped with translucent effects.
- Details pane on the bottom.
- Old search box (the one which works).
- The dark mode supports more dialogs.
Restore and improve context menus
- All new look with rounded acrylic menus.
- Fast and responsive taskbar menus.
- New fonts, better touch support.
Restore and enhance the start menu
- Launch apps and go to system places in one click.
- Navigate dropdown menus like a boss.
- Enjoy the fast and reliable search.
Lightweight styling and UI consistency
- Enjoy Windows 7, Windows 10, third-party taskbar, and start menu styles.
- Fix UI inconsistencies in Win32 apps.
- Don’t be blue: recolor UI in all windows apps.
- Harmful resource usage: fewer RAM used, fewer processes started.
To use the StartAllBack, download it from its official website and install it on your Windows 11 machine. Once the download is complete, double-click on the StartAllBack executable file and click on Install for everyone or Install for me. When the User Account Control prompts, click on Yes and wait to complete the installation.
When StartAllBack installs, you’ll need to configure it. Select a theme on the StartAllBack configuration wizard: Proper 11, Kinda 10, or Remastered 7.
Once the configuration is complete, close the StartAllBack wizard. Right-click on the Taskbar and uncheck the “Lock the taskbar” option.
When you complete these steps, you can move your taskbar.
StartAllBack provides offers for a lot of customization. You can download it from its official website.
Users are of windows 11 not comfortable with the new features of the taskbar. For this, there is an easy solution, and it is StartAllBack.