Microsoft offers a helpful tool to help you quickly install Windows 11 on a compatible PC. The Windows 11 Installation Assistant is the fastest way to get your system onto the new Windows 11 operating system.
Microsoft aims to make upgrading to Windows 11 as easy as possible. As such, we are using the Installation Assistant as a straightforward process. In this risewindows article, we will show you how to download and use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11.
Please notice that the steps before going ahead:-
- Your PC must support Windows 11 in terms of hardware. Otherwise, you will be unable to use this method to install or upgrade to Windows 11.
- You will need an active internet connection to download Windows 11 and complete the installation.
- If you need, you to keep your Windows 10 settings, apps, and files intact. However, removing everything and installing a clean Windows 11 OS is possible.
- You must have a valid Windows 11 or Windows 10 product key.
- Your PC should run Windows 10 version 2004 or later. Otherwise, the Windows 11 Installation Assistant won’t work.
- You must have the PC Health Check app on your PC.
You can proceed with the steps if you and your computer are ready with the above requirement.
How to Use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to Install Windows 11?
Follow the below-described steps to use Windows 11 Installation Assistant to install Windows 11:-
Step 1. First, navigate to the official Microsoft website.
Step 2. Now, click the
Step 3. Then, when the download is complete, double-click on the setup file.
Step 4. Next, select the
Step 5. After that, Windows 11 files will begin downloading automatically on your computer.
Step 6. Finally, click the
Once you complete the above steps, it will continue with the installation. Please don’t turn off your computer while Windows 11 installation is in progress. When Windows 11 installation finishes, you can see your computer’s lock screen. You can enter your account using a password or PIN as you did before.
That’s it for the article.
I hope it will be helpful to you.
Good luck & stay healthy.