If you use a computer or a laptop, you know that the drivers are an essential part, and it is always recommended to keep them updated. Being a Windows OS user, you get two options. Either you can manually update the Windows 10 operating system drivers or stop Windows 10 from automatically updating Drivers. If you choose to automate the task, you would have to use a third-party app. Snappy Driver Installer is one of the freeware tools that we have listed that lets you install and update drivers on Windows 11/10/8/7.
DriverMax: Backup, Restore and Update your PC drivers
DriverMax is another freeware tool that you can use to backup and restores drivers easily. It has a quick and easy interface, so a novice can also perform the primary task of backup, restoring, and updating the drivers.
After installing, you need to launch this app; on the Home tab, you will find some basic information about your system like the Name of the Operating System, Processor makes and model, installed memory (RAM), and capacity of the hard drive.
Once you are in the
Find the backup tab in DriverMax; here, you can create a backup of the driver. You can even create a system restore point. You can create a backup of the individual drivers or a bunch of drivers hassle-free.
- Restore from a system restore point,
- Restore from a previously created backup,
- Restore using a driver rollback,
- Restore using a once downloaded driver.
- Restore from a system restore point. Since DriverMax creates a system restore point before updating the drivers, you can always go back to the previous system restore point if any issue occurs after updating the drivers.
- Restore from a previously created backup. You can use this option to restore the drivers if you have made a backup of them.
- Restore using a driver rollback. You can use this rollback option if your PC’s previous version drivers are available for any component.
- Restore using a previously downloaded driver. You can use this option if you have not deleted the drivers’ downloads folder of DriverMax. It restores them for you.
Now that you have gone through the above options, you should know that this freeware tool DriverMax has all the necessary features. You get the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. Not only this, but you also get notified of the updates, and it gets them installed on your system to improve its performance.
You can watch the official video of DriverMax to get more familiar with the software.
In conclusion, DriverMax can come to a lot of use since most of its features help keep your PC drivers updated. It is compatible with every Windows OS, be it Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows Server editions (64-bit and 32-bit). You can download this freeware from its official website.
That is it.
You guys are amazing; Keep reading, learning, and growing.